Why in New GL Receive Asset From PO posted to Dummy PC

I have experience when try to receive asset from PO (MIGO/MB01) FI posted for line item asset fill profit center Dummy. I'm check setting in material master and asset master data to find is profit center / cost center right value and noting wrong.
Finally I'm try to debug the program and I'm found even in substitution we change profit center to right value but after step substitution the profit center value change again to Dummy PC, this step read from table V_T8A30 (3KEH). Correction this problem just setting derivation role for profit center in tcode 3KEI.
After setting this derivation role, my FI document fill right profit center.
Summary : Even in new GL this classic setting have to customizing.

Cheers
Oka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABAP Dialog Programming : Set Filter data of Table Control

Step by step Create SAP LIS Report

SAP Bapi Price Change (MR21)