Message Control for Warnings or Error
In FI, message type control are restricted. Restricted message type are control to avoid any inconsistency of accounting entries.
- Select the application area
- Select Edit -> New entries
- Type in the following :
- Message number - By pressing the F4 key on the MsgNo field you can find out which messages are available.
- User name - If you enter a name here then the specifications only apply to this particular user. If you enter "blank", then the settings apply to all users within the client.
- Message type - You can find out the permitted message type by selecting F4 on the Online or Batch fields.
- Save your entries.